Assessment 2011 Easy
Each of these road signs is worth 9 points.
Draw the yellow square using fillRoundRect
- The yellow square has side 150, the radius of the corner is 40.
- The black square is 100, the line width is 16.
- The yellow is rgb(255,227,0)....
Red circle with white rounded rectangle.
- The red disk has diameter 150.
- The rectangle is 130 by 30, the corner radius is 10.
- Solution from Kelman Edwards
- The circle has diameter 150, the border and band are 16 wide.
- Red is rbg(235,21,28) blue is rgb(0,111,187).
No Through Road
- The blue sign is 150 by 150 the corners have radius 10.
- The leg of the T is 22 by 88.
- The top of the T is 76 by 28.
- The white border around the red rectangle is 2 wide.
- The colour red is rgb(225,0,21), blue is rgb(7,89,172).
- The base of the triangle is 120.
- The height of the triangle is (int)(120*Math.sqrt(3)/2)
- The border is 12 wide.