Links for tutorial One SET09115
- Lecture 9 GLUT Input from the keyboard
- Tutorial 5 GLUT Input from the keyboard
OpenGL is an API to drive graphics cards. The glut library provides a convenient interface to the OpenGL commands. Links for the Week 5 Tutorial
- C++:GLUT Reflection
- C++:GLUT Which side of the plane
- C++:GLUT Parallelepiped
- C++:GLUT Plane meets Line
Sadly you cannot compile GLUT programs from ProgZoo at present. However you can copy and paste the examples into your own development environment.
This example shows a green triangle in front of a red square:
Create a project (using visual studio or otherwise) and copy in this code.
Change the code so that the triangle is a Right angled triangle with side length 1.0
- the triangle colour should be Napier red with glColor3ub(189,41,50)
- the triangle should be rotated at a jaunty 30° angle.
- the square behind should be a corporate gray glColor3ub(128,128,128)