Flags with Rectangles Tutorial
- You may want to review: Drawing_Rectangles before tackling these questions.
- You might want to try coordinates exercises if you are not comfortable with x ,y coordinates.
The flag of Libya is a simple green rectangle.
The flag of Germany is black, red and yellow.
The flag of Switzerland is red with a white cross in the center.
- The flag of Japan is a red circle on a white background.
- The rectangle is 150 by 100.
- The circle is in position 45,20, width and height are 60,60.
g.fillOval(0,0,150,100) will fill an oval bounded by the whole shape.
See Draw Circle