Ruby:Flags with Rectangles Tutorial
- You may want to review: drawing and filling rectangles before tackling these questions.
- You might want to try coordinates exercises if you are not comfortable with x,y coordinates.
The flag of Libya is a simple green rectangle.
The flag of Germany is black, red and yellow.
- The flag of Japan is a red circle on a white background.
- The rectangle is 150 by 100.
- The circle is in position 45,20, width and height are 60,60.
- The dark lines are NOT part of the flag. They are shown as guides only.