- You may want to review: drawing and filling rectangles before tackling these questions.
- You might want to try coordinates exercises if you are not comfortable with x,y coordinates.
The flag of Libya is a simple green rectangle.
The flag of Germany is black, red and yellow.
- The flag of Palau is a yellow circle on a blue background.
- The rectangle is 150 by 100.
- The circle is in position 25,25, width and height are 50,50.
- The RGB values for the blue: 154,176,217. Use the phrase:
- The dark lines are NOT part of the flag. They are shown as guides only.
In order to draw a circle we need to track down a method of Graphics or Graphics2D. There is no fillCircle method - but you should find something else that will do the job.