VB:Flags with Lines Tutorial
Interactive Programming Tutorials - Drawing flags using lines. You may want to look at: [../ht50Graphics/200Lines.xml How to draw thick lines.]
The cross of St. Andrew shows diagonal lines on a blue background.
- Complete the flag by drawing the other diagonal line.
- The white lines should be slightly thinner - try 20.
The English flag is the cross of St. George. This is a red cross on a white background.
- The line thickness should be 18.
- The flag of Greece has 5 blue stripes and 4 white stripes.
- Each stripe has width 40.
- Note that we let the computer do the arithmetic. Each stripe should
be 80 pixels below the previous one.
- The expression 20+i*80 - where i is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 gives the
height of the middle of each blue stripe.
- The expression 60+i*80 - where i is 0, 1, 2, 3 gives the
height of the middle of each white stripe.
- You must include another two blue stripes and four white stripes.