VB:Harder Flags Tutorial
These examples are way too hard and should not be attempted by any but the bravest.
The challenge with Greenland is to draw semi-circles.
- The whole flag is 360 by 200.
- The centre of the circle is at 120,100
- The radius of the circle is 60
The crescent is a popular device. You may be able to draw a circle in the foreground colour, then draw an offset circle in the background colour over the top.
- The red colour has RGB 128, 0, 0. The green is 0, 128, 0
- The whole flag is 300 by 200
- The red border is 30 wide
- The circles used have radius 55
- The white circle is 15 right of centre
- The green circle is offset by 25
The four pointed star must be filled in red and outlined in white.
The black lines should not be drawn.
Previously we were drawing five pointed stars using 10 points. Those stars were filled. Ethiopia has a star that is not filled, only 5 points need be used.