Difference between revisions of "Flags with Rectangles Tutorial"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 09:55, 14 November 2013
- You may want to review: Drawing_Rectangles before tackling these questions.
- You might want to try coordinates exercises if you are not comfortable with x,y coordinates.
The flag of Libya is a simple green rectangle.
The flag of Germany is black, red and yellow.
- The flag of Japan is a red circle on a white background.
- The rectangle is 150 by 100.
- The circle is in position 45,20, width and height are 60,60.
- The dark lines are NOT part of the flag. They are shown as guides only.
g.fillOval(0,0,150,100) will fill an oval bounded by the whole shape.
See Draw Circle