Assessment 1 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These problems make up the first assessment for SET07102 - Software Development. This is 25% of your overall mark for the module.
- You should choose five questions to submit.
- The easy problems are worth up to 12 marks each.
- The medium problems are worth up to 16 marks each.
- The hard problems are worth up to 20 marks each.
- You may submit any mixture of easy, medium and hard problems.
- You will be assessed during your normal, scheduled tutorial session of week 6 (week beginning 12th Oct).
- You must not collaborate with other students in completing this material.