DOM Tutorial Monopoly Questions (Hard)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Player hat wants to buy a house on euston. State true is that is permitted and false otherwise.
- Player ship has to "Go Back to Old Kent Road". Calculate the rent due, move him to the right place and take the rent from him. Give the rent to the owner of the property. Display the new version of the new version of the xml file.
- Player dog picks up this Chance card. YOU ARE ASSESSED FOR STREET REPAIRS: 40 PER HOUSE 115 PER HOTEL Calculate the amount due.
- Player dog wants to sell three houses on the brown property. Remove the houses/hotels as appropriate and give him the cash. Do nothing if this is not permitted (for example if he does not own any houses on brown).
- Use SVG or HTML to draw the current state of play.