Perl:Flags with Lines Tutorial
Interactive Programming Tutorials - Drawing flags using lines.
You may want to look at: [../ht50Graphics/200Lines.xml How to draw thick lines.]
The cross of St. Andrew shows diagonal lines on a blue background.
- Complete the flag by drawing the other diagonal line.
- The white lines should be slightly thicker - try 18.
The English flag is the cross of St. George. This is a red cross on a white background.
- The line thickness should be 1/5 of the height of the flag.
The flag of Botswana has a black stripe on a white stripe on a blue background.
- The flag is 150 by 100
- The white stripe behind the black one has width 30
- The black stripe has width 20
- The pale blue has rgb: 110,184,237
Trinidad and Tobago
There is a problem with this example
Seemingly the GD library being used here does not support drawing thick lines outside the drawing area as expected. If anyone can suggest how I might fix this problem (without resorting to polygons) I would appreciate it. firstname.lastname@example.org
We can start and end lines outside the confines of the surface.